LAI’s services platform (LAI Catalyst) accommodates several companies and provides services, including:
- M&A (Purchase and Sale Assignments) and Investor Search (Venture Capital, Business Angels)
- Funding (EU, National and Regional Grants, Commercial Loans, Subsidies)
- Technology Advice and Audits (Mobile, Web, E-Commerce)
- Technology Development (System Specification, Rapid Prototyping, Agile Programming)
- Financial Administration (Financial Processes, Controlling and Reporting)
- Strategy Advice, Business Development, Technology Transfer, Market Watch and Sales
The platform is designed to increase quality beyond what SME themselves can produce and works independently of LAI’s investment services.
LAI closely cooperates with institutions such as:
- Regional Development Banks and Chambers of Commerce
- Private Equity, Venture Capital Companies and Business Angels
- TCC - Technologie Coaching Center – of the Investitionsbank Berlin
- Project Execution Organizations of federal, national and EU-funded F&E programs
LAI is an accredited management consultancy for the "Förderung von Unternehmensberatungen für KMU sowie Freie Berufe vom 27. Juni 2008“program by the Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle (BAFA).
Thomas Look, LAI’s managing partner, is accredited with the „Gründercoaching Deutschland” and "Turn-Around Beratung" programs of the KfW-Bankengruppe.
He is also coach of the TCC - Technology Coaching Center - of the Investitionsbank Berlin and the "Exist - Gründerstipendium" program of the German Federal Ministery of Economics and Technology.
Entrepreneurs and companies that qualify with BAFA, KfW and/or TCC
regulations may have part of LAI’s catalyst service work co-funded by
one of these institutions.
Examples of work and references may be provided upon request